mrgiles

Poems.

Friday, February 08, 2013

A Dream


Once a dream I wish on friends,
Oh by faces - passing hands.
that like lemon drops to you
Where you can’t see for the blue.

trouble we’ll think Well behind
dark where brightness people-find,
over really the saying true.
that’s also why dreams come too.

Oh like babies! do you cry,
do you hear the colours fly.
clouds They’ll bloom above to see,
clouds You’ll learn to think like me.

chiminey a top to dare;
love I Wake in roses Where;
you upon. What Way in white
melts to watch Me star the skies.

fly the red So high You’ll know,
Why the Bluebirds world I grow:
rainbow clouds the Bluebirds Way,
pretty wonderful I see why.




* Based on “A Dream,” from SONGS Of INNOCENCE and Of EXPERIENCE, by William Blake; with text 100% recycled from the song “Somwhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World,” as performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (“Over the Rainbow” originally written by Harold Allen and E.Y. Harburg, and “What a Wonderful World” originally written by George Douglas and George David Weiss.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home